Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Seven Hours in Chennai

Hello,

I am back at Pastor Ude's flat here in Chennai. We had uneventful travel from Kathmandu to Chennai, via a 24 hour layover in New Delhi. We arrived here in Chennai around 10:30 pm and finally got to Pastor Ude's flat around 11:30 pm. Tonight I had a chance to talk to Beth and the kids and my nephew back in Nebraska who accidentally got four fingers in a table saw this past week. He had surgery in Omaha and is home recovering now. Please pray that he regains full use of his fingers.

My flight leaves in less than 7 hours so I had better try to get some sleep before I leave for the airport at 5:00 am. I fly to London, then to Chicago, and then finally home on Thursday evening. It will be good to get home!

In Christ,
Pastor O.

No comments: